- I-Porter with Machine Vision and AI for Obstacle Detection and Social Distancing
- It’s the season for yardwork with I-Porter
- Helping Veterans with I-Porter Technology
We were contacted by an Veterans non-profit about helping an amputee who was experiencing pain and fatigue with his prosthetic when accompanying his wife grocery shopping. I-Porter offers standing height operation, agile mobility, and a compact footprint for use with conventional shopping carts.
- I-Porter can help with Arthritis and Back Pain Symptoms
Arthritis and back pain can cause people to become more sedentary which only makes the symptoms worse. We’ve found I-Porter can help improve mobility, productivity and quality of life when dealing with pain and fatigue.
- I-Porter Yields Exercise Benefits Similar to Skiing
The I-Porter mimics the biomechanics of downhill skiing to provide the user with an experience that is both fun, and therapeutic for lower back and joint pain. We exercise the same major muscle groups used in skiing, but we replace gravity with electric motors.
The system acceleration and velocity can be programmed for bunny slope to black diamond trail experiences.